Terms of Service for the Challenger Agreement and Commitment
CHALLENGER AGREEMENT AND COMMITMENT
1. A successful body transformation entails weight loss on our and/or your scale
2. You understand that you must workout at Virtually or at Camp to help achieve a successful transformation.
3. You understand during the pandemic while at Camp, social distancing and mask wearing are required.
3. You must text toes on scale weight on Sundays and Wednesdays.
4. Photos and videos are regularly taken during workout sessions to be used to inspire others and encourage a healthy lifestyle. All photos and videos are displayed on social media outlets to motivate others to work hard to achieve their goals. As such, all members agree to allow their pictures and videos to be posted to social media outlets.
5. You understand you must post on your Personal Facebook page 3 times a week and Tag Bernadette and Pat.
6. The meal plan that you will receive belongs to Travis Garza and TLC Fitness. It is NOT to be shared with anyone. If we discover that you have distributed or shared the meal plan, you will be removed from the Challenge and will NOT receive a refund.
7. We believe our clients are our best advertisement. We strive to do everything in our power to push our clients to be their best. By initialing, you agree to let us push and motivate you the best way we know how.
8. WE ONLY WANT TO WORK WITH MOTIVATED “A” PLAYERS – not talkers or pretenders. BY SIGNING AND INITIALING this agreement, there is NO backing out or cancellation!!! The $99 is nonrefundable FOR ANY REASON. If you have any hesitations, do us both a favor and DO NOT ENROLL.
9. Indiana Garza Fat Loss Camp will not be held liable for any injury or illness sustained as a result of attending or working out at the camp located at 6417 Columbia Ave.